Linux beginners are usually advised to learn the command line, or at least I usually pass out that advice. There is probably nothing you can’t do using a terminal, you just need to know what you are doing. Hell you can even order your own Pizza!
- Can order pizza with only a few keystrokes.
- Can save pizza preferences.
- Can use batch files for ordering many pizzas.
- Has easy to use flags for ordering different toppings.
- Runs on most UNIX-like operating systems.
- Supports most currently popular topings like “mushrooms”, and “pepperoni”!
- Unattended / background operation.
- Pizza Party is distributed under the GNU General Public License.
Here is the app in action: